PostgreSQL 9.1 and Lucene Core for F16

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Sun Sep 11 19:56:43 UTC 2011

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Micha=B3_Piotrowski?= <mkkp4x4 at gmail.com> writes:
> 2011/9/11 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com>:
>> Yeah.  I have done test packaging of 9.1rc1 already, so it's pretty much
>> ready to go on my end.  I would be prepared to push 9.1 into f16 on
>> Monday if there were enough people willing to test and up-karma it
>> before the freeze ... any volunteers out there?

> I don't have F16, but I can rebuild packages and test on F15 if this
> will have some test value.

F15 is where I've been doing my own testing.  It's the F16 packages that
would need karma, though.

The database weenie in me says that trying to push 9.1.0 into F16 at
this late date is insane.  I'm willing to do it if we can get enough
testing attention, but I think it has to be honest testing in an
F16-alpha environment.

			regards, tom lane