openssh: no pre-release sanity check? [Re: ssh-to-rawhide hangs

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:37:40 UTC 2011

On 09/12/2011 04:03 PM, Kamil Paral wrote:
> I haven't read the whole thread, but I also feel the rate of AutoQA development is slow. Unfortunately I don't know how to improve that, since there are just a few people working on it and they are also participating in release validation testing, test days and other QA activities.

I am thankful for what AutoQA has already been able to accomplish.  It
has caught quite a few dependency breakages already and while I would
like to see more (automatically unpush packages,  block packages which
have such breakages etc),  it does serve a useful purpose now.   What
would be useful is more visibility into the roadmap and timeline.

Rahul