[systemd-devel] question

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 04:52:41 UTC 2011

On 09/14/2011 10:14 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Really?  To my mind, systemd is still on trial ... and it's failing.
> I think there's a significant probability we'll go to something else
> in a release or three.

It is a small number of people repeating bringing up high risk and
frankly silly ideas like updating to a major new version of a core
component in a update without sufficient justification for taking that
risk.   I think the probably of reversal of systemd to be close to non
existent but hey, we will know in three releases right.  I can wait

Rahul