[systemd-devel] question

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 22:57:41 UTC 2011

On 09/14/2011 10:32 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> I'd like to note that Toshio (abadger1999 on IRC) did in fact not say
> this. It was someone else answering them.

Oh no he would never in fact Toshio has been one of the more helpful
person to me always and he is one of the person I look for inspiration
within the project so I'm truly sorry Toshio if this came out that way I
thought that was clear that it was Jason that said this so from the
bottom of my heart please accept my apologies.

So to prevent any misunderstanding it was Jason that said this. ( as the
meeting log show ).

JBG