enlightenment packaging?

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 16 16:14:14 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 06:36:49PM -0400, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was directed to contact this list about enlightenment packaging when I asked
> around in #fedora-devel.
>
> Our packages are (still) orphaned in Fedora, and we are hopeful that someone
> may decide to take up ownership of them. We currently have all the necessary
> spec files in our repository at https://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e/trunk/
>
> If anyone is interested, you can reach me either here or by pinging KainX or
> discomfitor in #edevelop on FreeNode IRC.
>
> --
> Mike Blumenkrantz
> Zentific: Coding in binary since '10.
> --

Hello Mike,
    I would like to follow up with you on this. I wanted to be sure and
post to the list to declare my intent and I will likely migrate over to
irc for future packaging/testing fun. I know a number of Fedora users
who have expressed interest to me recently about this and are part of my
motivation to work towards keeping enlightenment up to date and
functional in Fedora land. See you around irc :)

Happy Hacking,
-AdamM