how to have yum prefer one dependency over others

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Sep 18 22:44:22 UTC 2011

Richard Hughes wrote:
> Naa, try the version of zif in F16, or grab the latest upstream SRPM
> and rebuild it for f15 from here:
> http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/fedora/15/SRPMS/

I submitted a Koji scratch build of zif-0.2.4-0.78.20110918git for F15:

It's a scratch build, so it will NOT be pushed to any repository (download
the build output directly from Koji if you want it) and it will expire in 2
weeks.

I might set up a zif backport repository for F15 on repos.fedorapeople.org
like I did with gtk3 for F14 if there's interest and if you (Richard Hughes)
are OK with it.

        Kevin Kofler