Zif backport repository for F15 available for testing

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 22:25:48 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 16:06, Jef Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>
> wrote:
>>
>> Jef Spaleta wrote:
>> > Kevin, were you able to reproduce my problem with the official adobe
>> > repository?
>>
>> To be honest, I haven't tried it, I've been busy enough filing the bugs
>> for
>> the issues I found myself and retesting them with today's snapshot.
>>

> Fair enough,  avalanche of unexpected bugs aside....
>
> you have systems with just KDE and no GNOME installed yes?  zif install
> paprefs
>
> with kpackagekit not installed does zif do the more optimal thing and pull
> kpackagekit in as a dep to fill  PackageKit-session-service requirement?

On a F16 beta-ish box.. I get the following with default install:

  Installing:
  1.    paprefs-0.9.9-8.fc15.i686 (fedora)
  Installing for dependencies:
  1.    gconfmm26-2.28.2-2.fc15.i686 (fedora)
  2.    libglademm24-2.6.7-4.fc15.i686 (fedora)

What do you want me to do to try and test it more? Install some KDE items?

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren