Anaconda forced to create a BIOS boot partition, but not boot on Lenovo S205

Liang Suilong liangsuilong at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 05:42:25 UTC 2011

OK. Thank you, David.

My Desktop is used for productive environment. I do not want to reinstall OS
now. And I do not restore the logs before. So I want to do it after Fedora 6
Beta releases.

Maybe we should look for another UEFI-only system to test it.

Fedora && Debian User, former Ubuntu User
My Page: http://www.liangsuilong.info
Fedora Project Contributor -- Packager && Ambassador
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Liangsuilong