GDBM upgrade in F17

Nils Philippsen nils at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 10:22:59 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-09-21 at 08:49 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:32:59 +0200
> Nils Philippsen <nils at redhat.com> wrote:

> > > Bodhi and F17?
> >
> > Why not, you're not trying to submit an update, are you ;-)? As of
> > buildroot overrides, bodhi isn't used solely for updates anymore (even
> > though the URL ends in /updates/). The buildroot override document[1]
> > doesn't mention that this would be limited to branches.
>
> It is. Bodhi doesn't operate on rawhide at all... and a buildroot
> override makes no sense related to rawhide. When you build a package in
> rawhide it's automatically added to the buildroot the next time it's
> generated.

Ahh I'm late. Anyway, that's a side-effect of using the bodhi interface
to manage something in koji then. It'd still be handy if we could use
that for Rawhide so we don't break all dependent things for people who
want to test something else than what we're breaking at the moment.

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase
Red Hat               a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty