Install Fedora Button for LiveCD

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Apr 3 17:20:18 UTC 2012

On 4/3/12 9:44 AM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Anyway, we can easily arrange things so that the installer does not get
> autostarted anymore once you tick the 'No thanks, just playing'
> checkbox.

Instead of autolaunching the installer, why not autolaunch a very light
window that has two buttons: "Install Fedora" and "Evaluate Fedora".
Hell, could just be one button, "Install Fedora" but the window/app
itself can be dismissed.  So basically every time you boot and log into
a live CD you get a popup offering you the ability to install, that can
be easily dismissed.

Thoughts?

--
Help me fight child abuse: http://tinyurl.com/jlkcourage