Feedback on secondary architecute promotion requirements draft

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:10:10 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Brendan Conoboy <blc at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 04/03/2012 12:02 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
>>
>> Erm... you already have this.  So will any SA making a transition.  I
>> don't see a problem.
>

> Outside PHX, yes.  Inside, no.

If an SA wants to go off and do a staging hub instead of just planning
on shipping their hub they've built with from inception to PHX that's
fine.  It seeems like a waste of time to purchase/create a new hub
instance that will basically be thrown away once it migrates to a PA
but if the SA team wants to do that then I doubt anyone will complain.

josh