Feedback on secondary architecture promotion requirements draft

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 02:59:29 UTC 2012

On 3 April 2012 15:57, Jesse Keating <jkeating at j2solutions.net> wrote:
> On 4/3/12 2:53 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>>
>> Somehow other distro's have manage to find a way to fund themselves
>> perhaps we can adopt some of their model and implement it either
>> officially or unofficially...
>

> I suggest a long and depressing read of American tax law.

Actually not just American tax law. European tax law (both EU and
national/provincial/etc), International trademark law (again US, EU,
and local ones), and various other corporation and non profit laws.
Basically you have to spend more time dealing with teams of lawyers
than you do coding..

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd