help updating sheepdog in F17

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:23:17 UTC 2012

On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 09:23:16 +0200, FMDN (Fabio) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> with one of the latest updates of corosync, we had to break some
> API/ABI. All packages have been rebuilt and they are waiting for updates
> to be available.
>
> I also re-built sheepdog
> (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=310076)
>
> but i don´t have super powers to push the update into F17 and I have
> been unable to get in touch with current sheepdog maintainer (in CC).
>
> Can somebody help please? I have no interest in sheepdog myself, but i
> also don´t like to leave transitions unfinished.

Hard to help there, because you've created an update ticket already

  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-4877

missing just the sheepdog build. If you unpushed it, any provenpackager
could create a new ticket containing all packages. Editing other's tickets
needs special privileges (probably limited to bodhi admins).

Also, voting +1 on your own updates is being frowned upon. Even more so,
if the stable karma threshold is just 1. We assume the update submitter
is happy with the submitted builds, so that it doesn't need an explicit
vote.