help updating sheepdog in F17

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:43:01 UTC 2012

On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 13:40:52 +0200, AL (Alec) wrote:

> >>    https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-4877

> >> Also, voting +1 on your own updates is being frowned upon. Even more so,
> >> if the stable karma threshold is just 1. We assume the update submitter
> >> is happy with the submitted builds, so that it doesn't need an explicit
> >> vote.
> > Indeed, what is the rationale for bohdi even allowing people to +1 their
> > own updates. Seems like it should be blocked, surely ?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Daniel
> OTOH, there has been a recent discussion on the overall rationale for
> the karma thing. Allowing this little loophole might be wise, as long it
> isn't misused IMHO. And there's nothing here indicating any misuse.

Well, we don't need any update acceptance criteria policy
( http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy )
if it's so easy to circumvent the minimum karma threshold of 1.

* bodhi - 2012-03-30 02:58:42
This update has been pushed to testing

* fabbione - 2012-03-30 07:19:31

* bodhi - 2012-03-30 07:19:33
This update has reached the stable karma threshold and will be pushed to the stable updates repository