Feedback on secondary architecture promotion requirements draft

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 4 17:36:24 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Brendan Jones
<brendan.jones.it at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does that mean the only cold hard cash Fedora receives is from Redhat? Ie.
> all travel allownaces etc cmoe from that support?

Yes.  We've had other companies help sponsor FUDCon events (thank
you!) and donate equipment, bandwidth, etc., but to use your
terminology, the only cold hard cash that Fedora receives is from Red
Hat.  All the travel subsidies, swag production, media production,
release parties, and so forth come from the budget we get from Red
Hat.

--
Jared Smith