Feedback on secondary architecture promotion requirements draft

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 4 20:04:34 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Brendan Jones
<brendan.jones.it at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does Fedora exist outside of the US (on the books)? Surely there must be a
> way to dissociate Redhat US sponsorship to an international non-profit that
> represents Fedora?

Been there, tried that... still have the scars.  I'm happy to share
details if people really want to go down this road, but we're pretty
far off-topic at this point.  I think it's sufficient to say that if
there was a simple answer to this situation, we would have tried it
already.

--
Jared Smith