Xfce 4.10pre1 in rawhide

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Apr 5 03:46:40 UTC 2012

ok. I have landed 4.10pre1 packages in rawhide, so they should be in
tomorrow's compose.

I'm sure there's going to be some plugins that break, I will work on
fixing them as I am able.

I also have a f17 repo with the same packages available:

http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/kevin/xfce-4.10/

I'll likely look at f16 for pre2 based on how things shake out for
pre1, but if someone wants to go build everything for me, feel free. ;)

Note that I have only slightly tested the above repo, so do let me know
if/when it breaks things. I'll try and keep the f17 repo up to date
with fixes in rawhide if possible.

kevin