Install Fedora Button for LiveCD

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Fri Apr 6 18:21:32 UTC 2012

On Apr 6, 2012, at 9:30 AM, Kamil Paral wrote:

> I think the best approach here is to contact anaconda team and ask them to adopt the code. Ideally this would be a part of anaconda.

I understand anaconda is the installer. But doesn't the livecd-tools / livecd-creator group determine the tools and Ux for the LiveCD? Maybe they should be lobbied?

In any event, I agree with the three bullet points. And until better ideas that also have initial implementations to work with, running with the top bar / menu bar option is OK. It'd be nice to get some traction on bug 809499.

Chris Murphy