Primary Architectures: Another Proposal (RFC)

Ralf Ertzinger fedora at camperquake.de
Sun Apr 8 11:35:53 UTC 2012

Hi.

On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 22:35:01 -0300, Horst H. von Brand wrote

> Nobody will _run_ that, so no testing other that "it builds".

if I understand Kevin correctly nobody is supposed to run it.
It's just used as a fast-fail check for compilability (if that's
a word).

It's exactly the same information you currently get from a successful
koji build, just hopefully faster.

--
The I.S.O. standard unit of female pulchritude is the milli-helen. This
is the amount of beauty capable of causing the launching of a single ship.