Change of kexec-tool ownership in Fedora..

Neil Horman nhorman at redhat.com
Thu Apr 12 10:46:56 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 05:42:45PM +0800, Cong Wang wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 07:03 -0400, Neil Horman wrote:

> > > Actually I don't know how I can sponsor that. Neil, it would be nice if
> > > you can help. :)
> > >
> > > Thanks a lot!
> > >
> > I'll look into it today
>
> Hi, Neil,
>
> How is it going?

As it turns out, I'm not a sponsor for packager either, so I've started the
process to make myself one, at which point I can sponsor Dave.  He can of course
go through the sponsorship process as well, but that requires building your own
package, etc.  He can also open a trac ticket to get added to the kexec-group
directly, like you did, but once I get added to packagers, i should be able to
do that for you.

I'll let you know next steps as soon as I have them figured out.  shouldn't take
more than a few days to get my sponsorhip status approved.  Are you on a
particular time table with this?  Do I need to push this along some how?
Thanks
Neil