Fedora 18 schedule and Python 3.3

David Malcolm dmalcolm at redhat.com
Mon Apr 16 22:11:16 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-04-16 at 17:39 -0400, Jared K. Smith wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:11 PM, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Do we have a schedule for Fedora 18 yet?
>
> Robyn is great at keeping the scedules updated -- they're typically in
> her directory on fedorapeople.org.  Here are the key dates for F18:
> http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-18/f-18-key-tasks.html

Aha!  I was looking at the wiki, which seems to have pages of the form
Releases/N/Schedule for 7 <= N <= 17, but not for N=18 yet.

Thanks!

I've updated the feature page [1] accordingly.  (There's currently about
a 1 month period between the upstream Python 3.3 feature freeze and F18
feature freeze)

Dave
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Python_3.3#Current_status