Fwd: Broken upgrade path(s) detected for: yaml-cpp

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Apr 18 00:13:29 UTC 2012

Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> That's my fault I probably shouldn't have included f16 in there just
> updates

Indeed, only updates (which inherit the GA release builds) should be
compared in that script, not GA releases.

In addition, I had fixed the script to properly support updates-testing
repositories eons ago (should not compare fn-1-updates-testing with fn-
updates), but my patch (attached) was never merged because the script was to
be obsoleted by AutoQA anyway according to Jesse Keating. And now we are
STILL running the known broken script! A variant of the patch could probably
also accomodate the GA tags.

        Kevin Kofler