Install Fedora Button for LiveCD

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Thu Apr 19 21:09:12 UTC 2012

On Apr 19, 2012, at 2:53 PM, Germán A. Racca wrote:

> What do you thing about moving the icon to the left?

It doesn't improve the UI, or discoverability, in my opinion. But it does potentially conflict with the active application. The existing location seems reasonable.

I think the name is a bigger problem than the location, and needs to be altered, however. I separately mentioned this on the anaconda list but basically, the two solutions:

"Launch Fedora Installer" is more correct.

"Install Fedora . . . " is also acceptable UI convention to indicate additional options will be presented (by the installer) rather than an immediate installation to the hard disk with no user interaction.

Chris Murphy