Self introduction

Tim Landscheidt tim at tim-landscheidt.de
Fri Apr 20 12:09:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

after posting bug reports and patches for quite some time, I
finally decided to set up a FAS account to see how I can
help with packaging and other tasks at hand.

  I believe my Linux experience started with Vanderbilt af-
ter one encounter with DJ'ing Slackware onto my system and
giving up when I saw the result :-).

  My initial interest will probably lie in pushing out the
Emacs/Perl packages that I found a) useful and b) lacking in
the Fedora distribution, but as "works for me" will no
longer be a sufficient criteria I have to read up on the
rather voluminous documentation before I will ask for my
first review.

Tim