Install Fedora Button for LiveCD

"Germán A. Racca" german.racca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:48:41 UTC 2012

On 04/20/2012 07:27 AM, Florian Müllner wrote:

> On Apr 20, 2012 11:55 AM, "Jiri Eischmann" <eischmann at redhat.com
> <mailto:eischmann at redhat.com>> wrote:
>  > The notification is nice, but the only job it does is that it says the
>  > live system is installable. It really doesn't help the user find out how
>  > to install it.
>
> The notification contains a button which is labeled "Install". I don't
> think users will have that much trouble figuring out what it does ...
>
> Regards,
> Florian

For users like you and me it's ok, no problem to find the button in the
notification, because we already know where it is... but for a user that
never used Gnome 3 before, the notification will be hidden in the bottom
panel, which is hidden from the user and is hard to discover, unless you
already know that you must go with the mouse to the very right bottom
corner of the screen.

Germán.

--
Germán A. Racca