RFC: Primary architecture promotion requirements

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:54:57 UTC 2012

On 04/23/2012 07:42 PM, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> Because if you have hardware that can install via Anaconda and you don't
> support installing via Anaconda, you're not Fedora.
So FESCo is in otherwords saying that other installers and even
installing methods ( think like the distribution would be flashed to a
device in the maybe not to distant future instead of being installed in
the traditional sense as we know it to be ) are not allowed or otherwise
considered to be part of the distribution should some community members
want to writer and or package an alternative installer to ship and use
on their spin?

JBG