Fwd: [fedora-arm] Weekly ARM status call - TOMORROW (Wed 2012/04/25)

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 16:29:20 UTC 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [fedora-arm] Weekly ARM status call - TOMORROW (Wed 2012/04/25)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:27:23 -0400
From: Jon Masters <jcm at redhat.com>
To: arm at lists.fedoraproject.org

Hi everyone,

Let's have one of our "weekly" status calls tomorrow pm. I aim to send
these reminders out more regularly so that we can get in the habit. If
the times no longer work for those involved in the Fedora ARM project,
please do let us know asap. Sadly, not every time will always work :)

Meeting is on #fedora-meeting for a (trial) change. I am also going to
suggest we do not have the phone component this week, and see how it
goes. If folks are more comfortable, the phone bridge is easy to setup.
As to the venue, I think it's appropriate to give it a trial and see
what happens - if #fedora-meeting turns into an opportunity for the
peanut gallery to take potshots, we'll reconsider that approach.

Times in various timezones:

PDT: 2pm
CDT: 3pm
EDT: 4pm
UTC: 8pm
BST: 9pm
CST: 10pm

Also join #fedora-arm on Freenode for general ARM discussion
before/after the weekly syncup.

Agenda:

0). Current build status
	- Gnarly bugs and build failures
	- Atomics on older processors (v5)
1). Secondary Architecture Promotion
	- discuss outcome of FESCo meeting
2). Happy Birthday ARM
	- ARM turns 27 on Thursday, how are we celebrating?
	- Where do we stand with the F17 release.
3). Your topic here

Jon.