Self introduction and sponsorship request

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Tue Apr 24 18:45:48 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 14:33 -0300, Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
wrote:
> Note that I am a Mandriva employee and my major interest is to become
> more aware of how Fedora works, so, I want to contribute like I did with
> several other projects in the past, that is, after work at home and/or
> weekends.

Hi, Paulo , I remember you, from Mandriva.
If you need help with something that I can do, let me know.
You will see that koji, fedpkg, mock, pungi, lorax, preupgrade, anaconda
and others are great tools :)

I also contribute after work at home and/or weekends ...

Best regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.