Fedora release name in the future

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:19:02 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 03:10:45PM +0200, Antonio Trande wrote:
> The poll about Fedora release names keeping is terminated [1].
> And now ?

The Board will look at the results and decide whether to stop having release
namees for Fedora 19 or to start the process of revising how they are
chosen.

If the latter, I'm hoping we'll organize that as a working group outside of
the Board (a Board member(s) may organize it but it won't be something that
occurs at the Board meetings where things are only public half of the time)

-Toshio