intended behavior of mediacheck on FAIL

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Sat Apr 28 22:11:15 UTC 2012

On Apr 28, 2012, at 3:59 PM, Andre Robatino wrote:
> OK, so that confirms this happens on Lives as well as Installs, so needs to be
> fixed on both. What component should I file against?

My problem is explicitly with dd'ing Live-Desktop ISO to a USB stick. The ISO file passes SHA256 checksum, as does burned media. And burned media pass using the Verify and Boot option in the GRUB menu.

I think this would be filed against livecd-tools but I don't know so I'm going to leave my bug alone until I hear from adamw, bcl or mjg.

Chris Murphy