No subject

Thu Apr 19 19:57:42 UTC 2012

the situation with the libs, but can change in the future; if such
happens we need to answer by reinstating the libs once more. Also
upstream default build/install targets don't install libs, just the
python/swig wrapped up stuff, which is what the clients expect.

I'm going to work a bit on this and propose to Simon, and will include
your suggestions as they seem quite racional to me. I would also like
to see if this package gets officially supported by upstream and up to
point how we can collaborate to provide a good implementation of FIFE
in Fedora.

Thanks.

NM

> -Toshio
>
> --

Nelson Marques
// I've stopped trying to understand sandwiches with a third piece of
bread in the middle...