Orphaning trac plugins

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Aug 8 21:40:55 UTC 2012

On Wed, 8 Aug 2012 20:28:12 +0100
Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 09:53:37 -0700
> > Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm no longer responsible for trac administration and I cannot give
> >> these packages the attention they need.
> >>
> >> trac-git-plugin
> >> trac-iniadmin-plugin
> >> trac-mercurial-plugin
> >> trac-ticketdelete-plugin
> >> trac-webadmin
> >> trac-xmlrpc-plugin
> >
> > I've taken these... comaintainers very welcome. ;)
>
> Can someone have a look at the email2trac package too. It hasn't been
> built / is ftbfs since fc12 and isn't blocked but I know nothing about
> trac to know whether it's used, obsolete, dead or something else.

I've cc'ed the maintainer.

Fedorahosted doesn't use it anymore... but someone might I suppose.

I think we had it setup for a while, but it became a very big spam
vector. Tons of spam emails in, making spam tickets in trac. ;(

I guess it can use spamassassin now, but no idea if it's good enough...

kevin