configuration files created by Anaconda exclusively

Jan Vcelak jvcelak at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 19:34:16 UTC 2012

> I offer my help to "improve" the situation by testing or providing
> patches if involved parties would like to.

This is great! I can try to identify other "base" packages with the
same problem. There should not be many.

The question is, what is the best solution. If the configuration file
should be created in the correct location, even with probably
non-functional content which needs some manual changes. Or place a
template file somewhere else, for example into /usr/share/package.
I would be good with both of these solutions.

And we still do not know if'Anaconda people and other involved people
will agree.