GXine -- seeking help and comaintaner(s)

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:28:01 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've just fixed (yes, I know I'm late) gxine build. GXine video player
isn't exactly speedily developed piece of software (last hg commit is 5
months old) and it isn't exactly stable either... I, as the main
maintainer, have too little time to be able to fix crasher bugs,
and I am also slow with fixing build failures (which happen quite
often).

And as such I would very welcome help and/or comaintainers for this
package. I would especially very much appreciate someone with JSAPI
knowledge as the last build fix is due to changes in JSAPI (again!!!)
I'm very unsure about it's correctness and expect more similar
situations in the future (this is not the first time JSAPI broke gxine
build).

Also, some EPEL contributor would be welcome to join as well, as I don't
have EPEL installed but maintain also EPEL branches.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/gxine

Thanks in advance,
Martin