F-18 Branched report: 20120810 changes

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Aug 10 15:30:13 UTC 2012

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:30:03 -0500
Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 05:03:53 -0500,
>    Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> >On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 08:49:13 +0200,
> >  Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>I'm very suspicious about those boost broken deps, why did they not
> >>show up in the rawhide composes themselves? I've the feeling
> >>something is wrong wrt boost and the F-18 tree ...
> >
> >The version in F18 is above the version in rawhide right now. There
> >had been a separate tag for boost 1.50. My guess is that this is
> >related to why the dep issues are getting flagged now and not
> >previously.
>
> The updated boost is showing up in rawhide this morning. So it
> probably just happened that the special builds with the boost update
> were tagged in to f18/devel at just about the same time as branch
> occured.

Yes, sorry for any confusion there, but here's a sort of timeline:

boost side tag merged in
branched and rawhide composes fail.
branched compose fixed up and manually run.
branched compose finishes.
rawhide compose runs at normal time
rawhide compose finishes.

So, rawhide did show up after branched in this case, sorry about that.

Both of them should be on track now and going...

kevin