Fixing boost 1.50 issues while branching issues

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 21:27:28 UTC 2012

Ok, I'm sure I did something wrong but I'm not exactly sure what I was
supposed to do...

Due to Boost 1.50 I had a chain of libraries that needed rebuilding:

blender -> OpenImageIO -> Field3D

I've been able to rebuild the rawhide ones (except for a separate
boost issue with blender) but I'm not having any luck with f18.

I built Field3D but it was tagged into f18-candidate and I can neither
add it to an update or to a buildroot override, so I can't build
OpenImageIO...

Since this is my first time having a library issue in the middle of
branching I don't know what I was supposed to do. Is it currently
possible to tag directly into f18? If so that means I'll have to
rebuild for rawhide so NEVR won't be > in f18 than rawhide...

Thanks,
Richard