Fixing boost 1.50 issues while branching issues

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Aug 12 15:59:08 UTC 2012

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 07:43:57 -0500
Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, somehow I managed to do the same thing with OpenImageIO...
>
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=4379927
>
> Although I'm pretty sure I did the build with "--target f18". Are
> there any other options than incrementing the release and building in
> both rawhide and f18 again?

Sorry, I was leading you wrong before... Dennis'es reply was correct.

Builds go into f18-candidate, which also populates f18-build (the
buildroot), then at the nightly branched compose they are moved to f18.

Don't worry about what tag something is in? It works just like rawhide
does right now. You can build, wait for the buildroot to update and
build the next dependent package.

kevin