Broken dependencies from F17->F18 upgrade

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 18 23:09:46 UTC 2012

I ran yum distro-sync command but encountered dependencies issue related
to shotwell and ffmpeg from RPM Fusion which I removed them. Applying
systemctl enable --force gdm.service was cumbersome with polkit and
selinux policies problem where I had to reinstall both polkit and
systemd with Ray's (halfine) suggestion.

I have gdm graphical login screen operational, the entire desktop is
slow compared to the previous gnome 3.4.2 on Fedora 17running on a AMD
E350 powered laptop. I don't know what exactly cause slowdown, it
appears to be a regression. Should I file a bug report

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Graphic & Web Designer
E: luya at fedoraproject.org