TLS definition mismatch error in mrpt

Rich Mattes richmattes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:48:36 UTC 2012

On 08/23/2012 11:30 AM, Jerry James wrote:
> Bottom line: either both PCL and mrpt have to be built with OpenMP
> support, or neither of them can be.

Thanks for having a look at this.  I found an option to enable openmp
support in mrpt, so I went ahead and added it to the spec.
> You've got a couple of other problems here.  One is that you are
> building with SSE3 support.  Even on x86_64, you can't be sure that
> all clients have that.  I think you need to add this to your cmake
> invocation:
>
> %ifnarch x86_64
>    -DDISABLE_SSE2=ON \
> %endif
>    -DDISABLE_SSE3=ON \
That looks right, I went ahead and added these lines to the spec.
> Also, cmake complains about not being able to find a suitesparse
> algorithm, which is remedied by adding a suitesparse-devel BR.
I'll go ahead and add this as well.  mrpt finds the CHOLMOD
implementation, but it looks like fedora's suitesparse package builds
the CXSparse module instead of the CSparse module.  I'll have to try to
patch mrpt's buildsystem to accept CXSparse.

Thanks again for your help,

Rich