F17: DirectFB

Ilyes Gouta ilyes.gouta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:43:12 UTC 2012

Gerry,

You could also use DirectFB's X11 system module, so that you can run
DirectFB-based applications in a usual X11 window. You can tell
DirectFB so by using the DFBARGS environment variable:

$ export DFBARGS="system=x11,mode=1280x800"
(probably also w/ disable-module=gl)
$./<your_directfb_application>

Nicolas Chauvet is now upstreaming changes for Fedora to directfb-dev ML.

-Ilyes