Orphaning python-migrate in devel

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 18:19:58 UTC 2012

Just a heads up that I've just orphaned python-migrate in devel.  Despite
playing around with it many times, I've never actually gotten to the point
where I could use it in the code I'm writing.  Ralph Bean has also just
gotten python-alembic reviewed for Fedora.  From a look at it, alembic
should be able to serve the same use cases as python-migrate and has some
nice additional features as well.

If someone wants to take over migrate feel free -- I'd be happy to release
the other branches to your care as well.  If not, it will eventually be
retired in the once-a-release retirement of orphaned packages.

-Toshio