Blocker Bug Voting and Conversation

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Tue Dec 4 19:10:01 UTC 2012

On Dec 4, 2012, at 11:51 AM, Tim Flink <tflink at redhat.com> wrote:

> I think the best evidence of this is the number of bugs which get
> proposed as blockers or NTH without any justification of why or citing
> of any release criterion that might be violated. I take that as "the
> process isn't being communicated well and is complicated" rather than
> "contributors are ignoring stuff".

I think it's more of the latter and less of the former, but a combination of both. I remember it being communicated in the blocker submission documentation. But maybe other people are finding out how to submit blockers not via documentation but by mimicking blocker bugs, or from the email list.

Chris Murphy