Where are we going? (Not a rant)

Rahul metherid at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 02:33:23 UTC 2012

On 12/07/2012 03:08 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> In the end if you are going to keep your machine secure et all you
> have to keep it disconnected there will always be bugs which can be
> exploited when you are network connected ;)

Smiley doesn't change the inane argument.

We don't with absolutes when it comes to security.  Fedora with updates
is *more* secure than a Fedora version which doesn't get any updates any
more.  Therefore, in general it is a bad idea to run a unmaintained
Fedora on a system that is connected to the network.

Rahul