Where are we going? (Not a rant)

Arun SAG sagarun at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 03:26:28 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:32 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johannbg at gmail.com>wrote:

> >If we want to solve this we need to release an Fedora LTS release for our
> and the potential other user >base that don't have to/want to update every
> 6 or 12 months.

Completely agree on this one. In my day job we started using Fedora as one
of our desktop os. Then support  issues and upgrade cycle started giving
nightmares to corp IT. They are looking at other avenues now. I really wish
there is a LTS release for this awesome distro -  Fedora.

--
Arun S A G
http://zer0c00l.in/