projectM

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 23:46:44 UTC 2012

On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 15:55:18 +0200, Brendan Jones wrote:

> On 06/01/2012 03:24 PM, Jameson wrote:
> > Unfortunately, I'm no longer in a position to maintain the projectM
> > packages (libprojectM, libprojectM-qt, projectM-jack,
> > projectM-libvisual, and projectM-pulseaudio), so I will need to orphan
> > these.  If anyone would like to pick these up, feel free to come to me
> > with questions, or help.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > =-Jameson
> I'll take these on.

[Yes, I'm much behind with some of my mail folders. Hence this very late
reply.] But:

http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/libprojectM
is still waiting for action, in particular approving the co-maintainer
has not been done. That can be done on that page after logging in with
the FAS credentials.

--
Fedora release 18 (Spherical Cow) - Linux 3.6.9-4.fc18.x86_64
loadavg: 0.22 0.12 0.14