Where are we going? (Not a rant)

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 11:35:30 UTC 2012

Sorry if I came off as impolite. It's a bit late here. It's not like I love
top posting and getting on people's nerves.

Anyways, please continue making assumptions about who I really am instead
of looking  at my townhall, questionnaire or goals and objectives laid out
on the wiki. I'm used to it.

Dan