Where are we going? (Not a rant)

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Sun Dec 9 13:31:23 UTC 2012

On Sat, Dec 08, 2012 at 05:12:27AM -0800, Dan Mashal wrote:
> For example, the same thing happened with Gnome 3 upstream where a lot
> of developers left the project due to a lack of a real vision or
> direction.

Please don't rely in rant-like blog posts for your source of
information. In my impression there are more developers involved in
GNOME 3 than ever before.

If you say that developers left, please state their names. I've seen 2
names listed in some blog post before. Those 2 developers were still
active (and, yeah, they said so) :P

Could you also not top post (quoting inline is common practice in most
mailing lists)?

--
Regards,
Olav