Where are we going? (Not a rant)

dave.gibbons2 at hushmail.com dave.gibbons2 at hushmail.com
Mon Dec 10 10:31:48 UTC 2012

On 10/12/2012 at 9:42 AM, "Dan Mashal" <dan.mashal at gmail.com> wrote:

>Classy.

I wasn't going for classy ;) I was hoping to make an impact. But obviously falling on deaf ears.

If anybody else is reading this car-crash thread, thank you for not voting for Dan Mashal. This lad is clearly not material for our board. Communication is an important aspect of our community and his grasp of effective communication is deficient, not to mention his inflammatory behaviour on this mailing list.

Hopefully his communication skills will mature and perhaps he will successfully run for board one day. Thankfully, not today.