Am I the only one who missed the election?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 00:07:01 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-12-10 at 13:56 -0800, Richard Vickery wrote:
> Brian's comments sound a lot like those that I made to another email
> group that I was once part of - email may be awesome for
> communication, but it is a truly horrible avenue for conducting
> parliamentary business of any sort, the least of which are elections
> and voting. If there were money involved, some parties could possibly
> be sued.

Fedora don't conduct election business of any sort via email. But since
email is probably the #1 means of communication within the Fedora
project, elections are *publicised* via email (as well as various other
methods).

Your mail seems to imply the conclusion "...and thus we should not
announce elections via email", which doesn't seem like something anyone
would welcome. :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey