OCaml 4.00.1 for Fedora 18

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 05:28:41 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com> wrote:
> Assuming my repoquery command is correct, the full package list is
> below:

I rebuilt the following members of this list today:

> alt-ergo-0.94-6.fc18.src.rpm
> apron-0.9.10-8.fc18.src.rpm
> coq-8.4-1.fc18.src.rpm
> gappalib-coq-0.18.0-4.fc18.src.rpm
> ocaml-camlidl-1.05-16.fc18.src.rpm
> ocaml-camlp5-6.06-4.fc18.src.rpm
> ocaml-lablgl-20120306-3.fc18.src.rpm
> ocaml-lablgtk-2.14.2-12.fc18.src.rpm
> ocaml-menhir-20120123-4.fc18.src.rpm
> ocaml-mlgmpidl-1.2-0.5.20120508.fc18.src.rpm
> ocaml-ocamlgraph-1.8.2-1.fc18.src.rpm
> ocaml-zarith-1.1-2.fc18.src.rpm
> zenon-0.7.1-1.fc18.src.rpm

I mostly just did a git merge with Rawhide and rebuilt.  A couple of
packages FTBFS due to texlive-2012, so I fixed those in Rawhide first,
then built them in F-18.  (Side note: I have rebuilt slightly over a
dozen LaTeX-using packages since TeXLive 2012 hit the repos.  Of
those, only 1 did not need to have additional BRs.  I suspect we have
a lot of undetected FTBFS errors in the Rawhide & F-18 repositories
right now due to this.)

I also rebuilt this, which was not on the list:
csisat-1.2-10.fc18

I will do these tomorrow if nobody beats me to them:
frama-c-1.7-9.fc18.src.rpm
why-2.31-3.fc18.src.rpm
why3-0.73-2.fc18.src.rpm

This one was on the list, but doesn't contain any actual ocaml code,
so does not need a rebuild:
flocq-2.1.0-2.fc18.src.rpm

I create buildroot overrides for all of the packages I rebuilt,
copying your practice of making them not expire until Feb. 1, 2013, so
we don't have some expire before others.

Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/